- This event has passed.
March 2 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Register Before July 16 for a 10% Early Bird Discount
- Location: UNLV Campus
- Days: Wednesday
- Time: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Dates: March 2, 2022 to March 23, 2022
This course examines general contracting, design-build, and construction management methods. Emphasis will be placed on understanding factors that impact construction projects and their timely delivery. Further, the synthesis of project management concepts, applications, and limitations are examined through case studies.
- Identify the factors that make Project Management in the construction industry-unique
- Explore methods for stakeholder governance, project life cycles, and interpersonal communications and responsibilities
- Survey global advances in technology and society, and familiarize yourself with the opportunities and impacts of these things in Construction Project Management
- Describe integration management and learn how industry-specific work like Value Engineering, Contract Commissioning, and Strategy formulation are of value for successful Integration Management
0 people are attending Construction Management