- This event has passed.
Real Estate Development
November 3, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Register Before July 16 for a 10% Early Bird Discount
Real Estate Development – Ralph Murphy
- Location: UNLV Campus
- Days: Wednesday
- Time: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Dates: November 3, 2021 to December 1, 2021
This course will cover the development process in detail including the entitlement process and permitting. All major types of development will be analyzed from start to finish including land, multifamily residential, office, industrial, and retail. Financial structures and financing alternates for development projects will be reviewed with particular emphasis on development proformas, cash flow statements, risk mitigation, and value creation. Lastly, trends in the industry will be explored including the impact of technology on the development process as well as transportation and environmental considerations and LEED Certification.
- Learn the steps and phases of the real estate development process, from concept stage to completion
- Analyze key roles and responsibilities of the real estate developer
- Explore feasibility assessment and negotiation techniques
- Gain an understanding of construction and development finance including raising equity
0 people are attending Real Estate Development